Now my parents often away on week-ends and I end up eating frozen pre-made meals or left overs… but I got sick of eating those so I started to cook a bit, easy stuff!
Today, I had an interview for a job after school and once I got home after that, I went to sleep because I was dead tired. My mom had cooked something but I was more interested in sleeping then eating haha so I ended up waking up around midnight, and I was VERY hungry!
So one hour later, after opening the fridge and starring at it for a while many times, I decided to use this application I got on my iTouch called : All recipes.com.
It’s a free application so I recommend you check it out if you have an iTouch or iPhone =)
I chose to cook Chicken and broccoli alfredo linguines (without the broccoli because I didn’t have T_T)
and it was SOOOOOOOO yummy! Best meal I ever made, I would say it’s up to my mom’s standard!! =D
Here’s the recipe, gotta share! haha
- 1/2 package linguine
- 1 cup of broccolis (if you have some, I replaced that my 1/8 of an onion, sliced)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Chicken breast (I had some Bbq chicken left so I used that, just don’t put the skin in, it’ll ruin the taste haha)
- 1 can of Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (Fat free is even better!)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (the fresher the better, but I just used the one we keep in the freezer. Parmesan is parmesan, bleh)
- Salt and pepper ( I never use pepper, if you know me, you know that I freak out if there is pepper in my meal since I dislike it so much!)