Last week, I found out with the help of a good friend that my ex-boyfriend Aki was actually cheating on me when we were dating. Even though our relationship has been over for a month now, it still hurts to know that he was seriously dating another girl… while he could just say “I love you” with all his seriousness. Honestly, I still feel disgusted and disappointed… especially in myself because I felt for it.
The worst part is when I think back, I find a lot of signs that should have rang a bell inside of my head. Why does he need 2-3 cellphones? How come his cond*ms reserve seem to always be different every time I come over? Why are there so many girly stuff around that don’t belong to me? How come he is 4 hours late from work? Etc
So, since Tuesday (yep, the same day Charlie fractured his arm, great day, right?) I have been savouring the idea of a spicy revenge. And I’m not running out of ideas … I can share a few:
- Sending packages addressed to him but at his neighbours’ address. Of course, these packages would be from “VIAGRA” or “MAN2MAN.com”… you get the idea right?
- Hacking his facebook and make sure his status becomes “Hi, I’m Akihisa and I’m a cheating bastard” or any other variant
- Egg-and-toilet-paper his place
- Distributing flyers describing his infidelity at parties he plans to attend
- Ms. F: the ex girlfriend who learns her ex boyfriend was cheating on her with…
- Ms. J: the whore, and I insist on the word whore because but for the fact she knew the man was already in a serious relationship, she still slept with him and has been dating him ever since even though she claims she is just “using” him
- Mr A: the cheating ex-boyfriend
As soon as I get my bracelet back from his new whore (because he can’t face me to give it back to me), I will stop all contact with both of them and go on with my life. What has been done has been done and there really is nothing I can do to make it better. Doing one of these listed above would just be a waste of time and energy. From now on, I rather focus on positive things going on in my life and wait until the right one comes for me =) Because I know, not all men are jerks~
So yeap, I take back my new year’s resolution #5 and replace it with: I’ll be positive in all kind of situations!
And I really want to thank July, Lala, Ariane, B Oppa and J Oppa for cheering me up when needed =)
NB: I will not blog about this anymore
NB 2: Ok ok I was a bit mean for posting their pics but you can’t expect me to be that nice… I still didn’t mention her name~
NB 3: If you are going to criticize, then you are probably a cheating bastard too~